| PC Multiplexer Product Updates |
The following PC Multiplexer update is available:
- You need to check which version of PC Multiplexer you currently have installed on your
computer. To check this, run PC Multiplexer, then, from the 'Help' menu, select 'About'.
The version number is displayed here.
- The update will only work if you have version 1.7 (001) or above.
- If you currently have version 1.7 (001) or above then you can download update
- If you currently have any version below 1.7 (001) then you need to contact us for
an upgrade CD.
- Before downloading this upgrade, we strongly suggest you create a backup copy of the
following two files:
1) The 'PCMultiplexer.exe' file found in C:\PC_Multiplexer and;
2) The configuration settings file, this is the file found in 'C:\PC_Multiplexer\Config\' folder.
- Click on the link below to download the update. When the 'File Download' dialog box
appears click 'Save this program to disk'. Make a note of the folder that you download the
- When the '.zip' has downloaded to your computer, run it from the folder that you
downloaded to, and extract the 'pcmultiplexer.exe' to your C:\PC_Multiplexer\ folder. If
prompted to replace existing file, choose 'Yes'.
- Now run PC Multiplexer, making sure it is in record. Save the configuration settings. We
also recommend saving a backup of the configuration settings.
- There are two different builds to download for this update, the CCTV Software build and
the Greenhills Build. You must only download the build which you currently have installed.
PC Multiplexer CCTV Software update 1.7 (012)
PC Multiplexer Greenhills update 1.7 (012)